Protecting consumers and responsible businesses from unscrupulous operators.
- Senate Approves DiSanto Bill Ensuring Consistent Contractor Bonding Requirements June 22, 2021
- Regan: Senate Passes Bill to Benefit Liquor Licensees June 16, 2021
- Sen. Brooks’ Legislation Protecting Motorcycle Buyers Passes Senate May 24, 2021
- Senate Ok’s Laughlin’s Banking Fund Legislation May 12, 2021
- Killion Digital Assets Protection Bill Passes Senate Unanimously October 29, 2019
- Senate Passes Ward’s Amendments to Price Gouging Act June 12, 2019
- Senator Vulakovich’s Price Gouging Reforms Sent to the Governor October 17, 2018
- Senate Approves Senator Vulakovich’s Price Gouging Reforms June 20, 2018
- Martin Proposes Reforms to Property Tax Collection System February 15, 2018
Senate Bill 458 (Argall) imposes fines on household goods moving companies that fail to register with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission or carry adequate insurance to protect property.